The 2015 Laureate Global Fellowship application is now closed. Thank you to all who applied!
About the Fellowship
Sponsored by the Sylvan/Laureate Foundation, the Laureate Global Fellowship annually recognizes 20 young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond. Fellows develop leadership expertise and deepen their impact through a dynamic, yearlong learning experience, and join a network of over 1,000 change-makers like
them who continue to benefit from learning opportunities and
connections throughout their social change careers. Learn more
about the Fellowship experience and read this blog post about
our approach to leadership development.
Applicants must be:
- 18 – 29 years old as of October 1, 2015
- Founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact
- Fluent in English (applications must be completed in English)
- Application opens on February 11, 2015
- Applications must be submitted by March 25, 2015 at 11:59pm EDT
- All applicants will be notified of their status by June 12, 2015
- The leadership training and public event will take place October 2-9, 2015 in Washington, DC