The 2016 Laureate Global Fellowship application is now closed. Thanks to all who applied!
About the Fellowship
Sponsored by Laureate International Universities, the Laureate Global Fellowship annually recognizes 20 young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond. Fellows develop leadership expertise and deepen their impact through a dynamic, yearlong learning experience, and join a network of over 1,000 change-makers like them who continue to benefit from learning opportunities and connections throughout their social change careers. Learn more about the Fellowship experience and read this blog post about our approach to leadership development.
Applicants must be:
- 18 – 29 years old as of October 1, 2016
- Founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact*
- Fluent in English (applications must be completed in English
*Please note: Applicants must be founder or co-founder of a venture that has not previously participated in the Laureate Global Fellowship
- Application opens on February 8, 2016
- Applications must be submitted by March 13, 2016 at 11:59pm EDT
- All applicants will be notified of their status by June 13, 2016
- The leadership training and public event will take place in Costa Rica, October 5-15 2016